Engineering A Brighter Future has been Johnson, Mirmiran & Thompson’s mission since our founding in 1971. Johnson, Mirmiran & Thompson (JMT) is a dynamic, employee-owned consulting engineering firm that is currently ranked #127 on Engineering News-Record’s list of Top 500 Design Firms. We have offices located throughout the Eastern United States, including our corporate headquarters located near Baltimore, Maryland. JMT has over 35 years of planning, design and construction management experience providing a broad range of capabilities and services to our valued clients.
JMT’s mission is to provide the highest quality professional services, exceeding client expectations by utilizing sound engineering and business practices.
• Founded in 1971
• Full Service Professional Services Company with Planning, Engineering, Information Technology and GIS, Environmental and Construction Management
• Over 650 employees including engineers, planners, landscape architects, environmental specialists, program and construction managers, surveyors and information technology professionals
• Sixteen Strategically Located Offices in the Eastern United States: Two in Sparks, MD (including Corporate Headquarters); Baltimore, MD (World Trade Center); York, PA; Pittsburgh, PA; Philadelphia, PA; Washington, DC; Richmond, Herndon and two in Virginia Beach, VA; Charleston WV; Newark, DE; Trenton and Newark, NJ; and Lake Mary, FL.
• Over 500 Clients and over 4000 Completed Projects in Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, North Carolina, Florida, West Virginia and Washington, DC
• Long history of profitable growth
• In the midst of changing to an Employee Stock Ownership Program company. Currently 60% ESOP owned