Job: Sr. Structural (Bridge) Engineer, Renewal Talent Solutions, Indianapolis, IN
Sr. Structural (Bridge) Engineer
Indianapolis, IN 46268 United States
9910 Browning Road
Offering competitive compensation and a great benefits package.
Structural - Bridge
This is a great opportunity with a multi-service Civil Engineering firm that is seeking a Senior Structural (Bridge) Engineer to join their team.
The Senior Structural Engineer serves as a lead designer and project manager in the Structural Design Department producing new and rehabilitated highway bridges and other structures. The Senior Structural Engineer has responsibility over managing staff in the production of work and managing clients.
• Developing project scopes, budgets and schedules for contract development.
• Coordinating with other departments and sub-consultants to allocate project scope and develop budget and schedule proposals.
• Assisting with business development efforts.
• Preparing statements of qualifications and letters of interest.
• Designing and guiding the implementation of construction plans and specifications.
• Performing quality control checks of work developed by junior staff and ensuring all work complies with latest design specifications.
• Organizing workflow within the design team assigned and taking responsibility for the timely completion of the tasks assigned.
• Licensed Professional Engineer (PE)
• Proficient with Microstation software; AutoCAD is a plus
• Experience with structural software packages
• Thorough understanding of current INDOT standards and specifications and procedures (IDOT and/or MODOT is a plus)
• Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering (Structural Bridge Design emphasis a plus)
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?