Job: Sr. Civil Engineer, Huitt-Zollars, Inc., Houston, TX
Sr. Civil Engineer
Houston, TX 77042 United States
We offer a competitive benefit & compensation package, including medical, dental, vision, life, and long/short-term disability plans and two retirement plans: 401(k) and an ESOP.
Marketing & Business Development
Urban & Community Planning
Huitt-Zollars' Houston, Texas office has a full-time career opportunity for a Senior Civil Engineer to manage the design of multiple public and private civil engineering projects. The successful candidate will be a Texas registered PE with 15 years of civil engineering design and project management experience. This role will manage design projects for US Army Corps of Engineers, TxDOT, Harris County Flood Control District, Texas Parks and Wildlife Department and other Texas agencies. HZ is a leading Architectural and Engineering firm providing innovative planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery to our clients in the public and private sector. We provide quality solutions for our clients and employment opportunities to qualified talent.
• Manage the design of multiple public and private civil projects throughout the Houston area
• Conduct meetings with HCFCD, TxDOT, Toll Road Authorities, cities and counties for business development purposes
• Developing scope, budget and schedules
• Managing design and construction management team's performance on assigned projects
• BS Degree in Civil Engineering
• Registered Professional Engineer in Texas
• Minimum 15 years of civil engineering experience
• Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D and MicroStation is a plus
• Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• No oil and gas background
Apply online at: https://external-huitt-zollars.icims.com/jobs/1459/sr.-civil-engineer-pm/job
Job ID No: H128
Huitt-Zollars is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin or any other legally protected status. Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company will make reasonable accommodations to assist in the application process upon the request of an applicant. No question on this application is intended to secure information to be used for discriminatory purposes.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a) and 60-300.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?