Job: Land Surveyor, Huitt-Zollars, Inc., Houston, TX
Houston, TX 77077 United States
We offer a competitive benefit & compensation package, including medical, dental, vision, life, & long/short term disability plans & two retirement plans: a 401(k) & an ESOP.
Huitt-Zollars' Houston office has a full-time opportunity for a Land Surveyor to manage and coordinate field surveying and office drafting requirements for a myriad of external and internal clients. Candidate should be a Texas SIT or Professional Land Surveyor RPLS, be proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D and Microstation is a plus. They should have the ability to produce working sketches, solve boundary issues, and produce topographic and ALTA surveys.
• Assist the Survey Project Manager in land surveying duties
• Produce working sketches, topographic and ALTA surveys
• Cross-functionally performs field survey work as needed
• Minimum 5 years' experience in land surveying
• Texas Surveyor In Training Certificate (SIT), a Professional Land Surveryor (RPLS) preferred
• Valid Driver's license and clean driving record (for cross-functional assignments with field survey employees) preferred
• Previous TxDOT experience preferred
• Solid knowledge of surveying principals and methods, and use of required field survey equipment
• Familiarity with state plane coordinates systems and geodetic calculations
• Solid documentation skills (boundary analysis and decisions)
• Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D, Trimble Business Center software
• Knowledge of Microstation is a plus
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Effective problem solving/analytical skills and prioritization skills
• Ability to work with a team or independently as needed
Please apply online at: https://external-huitt-zollars.icims.com/jobs/1404/land-surveyor/job
Job ID No: H122
Huitt-Zollars is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/2hkc7fw26jkn6fxf
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?