Job: Engineer IV, City of Corpus Christi, Corpus Christi, TX
Salary: $73,758 - $120,861 Annually (Dependent on Qualifications)
The City offers an excellent benefit package
• Exhibit a working knowledge of engineering design execution, construction contracting and construction methods and materials.
• Manage all project activities and financial transactions according to Texas Administrative Code, City Policy, and Departmental operating procedures.
• Prepare agenda memos, maps and other backup material that is concise, complete, accurate and understandable by management and City Council.
• Prepare, analyze, and review engineering reports.
• Analyze, review and update project schedules and budgets.
• Plan, assist, direct, coordinate, and evaluate work assignments.
• Conduct field investigations and visits to future and current construction sites.
• Negotiate, coordinate, and manage Architectural and Engineering (A/E) contracts and projects.
• May supervise or direct staff members.
• May be asked to perform other duties as assigned.
• Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Structural/Environmental Engineering or related field
• Minimum of six (6) years of progressively responsible experience
• Registration as a Professional Engineer in the State of Texas, or a valid registration as a Professional Engineer in another state is required
• Previous registration in Texas or another state with the ability to obtain State of Texas registration within six (6) months of employment is required
• A valid driver's license is required. Successful out of state candidates must be able to obtain a valid Texas driver's license within 90 days of hire