Job: Project Engineer, BEL Environmental Engineering, LLC, Willoughby, OH
Willoughby, OH 44094 United States
3950 Ben Hur Ave, Unit 6
Pay TBD based on experience. Benefits include 401k with 4% match, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, voluntary long-term disability insurance, voluntary short-term disability insurance and voluntary life insurance.
• Work under a PE to assist in various design, phasing, budget planning, and Construction Quality Assurance projects.
• Design, record drawings, details, grading, volume and quantity analysis on Auto CADD
• Develop construction record drawings for gas collection systems, Landfill Caps/Liner Systems, and various stormwater controls on Auto CADD
• Perform routine environmental testing and data analysis
• Observe and thoroughly document construction procedures
• Communicate daily with the client and the project manager
• 0-5 years’ experience
• Must be an independent worker and self-motivated
• Auto CADD Training is a must
• Professional experience with Auto CADD a plus
• Landfill, Pipe 2000, Stormwater Design/Sampling and/or Compliance experience a plus
• Education – Civil or Environmental Engineering Degree
• Must be proficient at Microsoft Office
• Valid Driver’s License and reliable vehicle a must
• Must be willing to travel for extended periods of time
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?