Job: Junior Highway Design Engineer, Milone & MacBroom, Inc., 99 Realty Drive, CT
Milone & MacBroom, Inc. is currently seeking a entry-level Highway Design Engineers to work in our Transportation Group located in our Cheshire, Connecticut and our Springfield, Massachusetts office. With a full palette of assignments on diverse and challenging state/municipal transportation projects, we are looking to strengthen our industry-leading workforce with additional creative, inquisitive, and hardworking individuals to offer new perspectives and innovative solutions.
• The candidate will have the opportunity to work under the supervision of licensed professional engineers and contribute to the design of various state, municipal, and private roads, bridges, streetscapes, utility infrastructure, multi-use bike and pedestrian trail projects, and more.
• The candidate will work in a multi-disciplinary team environment of experienced engineers, landscape architects, planners, scientists, and other professional staff on a variety of significant projects. Throughout the course of the projects, candidates will use interactive and engaging tools to analyze solutions and delivery quality work that has a positive and lasting influence on the communities in which we work.
Skills & Qualifications:
The Highway Design Engineer should possess the following qualifications:
• Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
• Zero to 4 years’ experience in the field of Transportation Engineering
• Engineer in Training (EIT) Certification (preferred)
• Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D, MicroStation, InRoads, and other related software (preferred)
• Problem solving skills and strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities
• Demonstrated ability to understand and integrate information to advance projects from origination to implementation to completion
• Excellent written and communication skills
Milone & MacBroom, Inc. is a leading and rapidly expanding consulting firm with distinguished multidisciplinary expertise in engineering, landscape architecture, planning, and environmental science.
Milone & MacBroom offers a comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary, opportunities for advancement, and a fun and creative working environment.
To learn more about this opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume to:
Milone & MacBroom, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.