Job: Water Resource Project Engineer, Huitt-Zollars, Inc., Phoenix, AZ
Water Resource Project Engineer
Phoenix, AZ 85108 United States
We offer a competitive benefit and compensation package, including medical, dental, vision, life, and long/short term disability plans and two retirement plans: a 401(k) & an ESOP.
Huitt-Zollars, Inc. (formerly Hoskin Ryan Consultants) has an immediate full-time Water Resource Project Engineer opportunity in Phoenix, AZ. The role works on both public works and private land development projects specific to flood control master plans, floodplain studies, drainage reports, storm drain and channel design. This is an excellent opportunity for a Civil Engineer registered in Arizona to expand their expertise and work collaborative with a multi-disciplined team of professional engineers.
HZ is a leading full-service design firm providing innovative planning, engineering, architectural design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery to our clients in the public and private sector. We provide quality solutions for our clients and employment opportunities to qualified talent.
• Hydrologic and hydraulic modeling of streams, rivers, drainage systems and other storm water conveyance features.
• Prepare reports, studies and designs related to hydrologic and hydraulic analysis.
• Interact with clients and provide project documentation or graphics for client meetings if necessary.
• Coordinate sub-consultants and project/task scheduling.
• Prepare cost estimates, civil design plans, specifications, construction documents for water resource projects.
• Research jurisdictional drainage requirements for appropriate incorporation into design and construction drawings.
• Conduct site visits and document findings
• Assist with project proposal materials as needed
• B.S. in Civil Engineering (BSCE)
• Minimum 4 years of local experience
• PE Arizona State License and registration
• Proficient in storm water software: HEC-1, HEC-RAS, Storm CAD, GIS
• AutoCAD Flo 2D and Civil 3D proficiency is a plus
• Proficient in MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of local, county and state agency submittal process
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to convey engineering information concisely
• Ability to work over 40 hours as needed
Please apply online at: https://external-huitt-zollars.icims.com
Job ID No: PHX035
Huitt-Zollars is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/g89x3hj6zg5j63t4
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?