Job: Civil Transportation Engineer, Huitt-Zollars, Inc., Oklahoma City, OK
Civil Transportation Engineer
Oklahoma City, OK 73116 United States
We offer a competitive benefit & compensation package, including medical, dental, vision, life, and long/short-term disability plans and two retirement plans: 401(k) and an ESOP.
Huitt-Zollars' Oklahoma City, OK office has a Civil Transportation Engineer opportunity. This full time role will conduct business development to obtain transportation projects in Oklahoma and manage design of multiple projects. The successful candidate will have previous ODOT transportation (roadway and transit) consulting and design experience.
HZ is a leading full service design firm providing innovative planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery to our clients in the public and private sector. We provide quality solutions for our clients and employment opportunities to qualified talent.
• Conduct business development, identifying growth opportunities within the transportation market, promoting the firm's capabilities, and marketing its services among prospective clients
• Provide design and manage ODOT highway and roadway projects in the Oklahoma area
• Interface and conduct meetings with ODOT, Toll Road Authorities, cities and counties municipal clients including utility districts and selected state agencies.
• Develop scope, budget and schedules of transportation projects
• Manage design team's performance on assigned projects
• Assist principals with project management and scheduling
• Work in all projects phases from programming through project closeout
• Review and distribute work to design team for efficient project completion
• Promote a culture of teamwork, engagement, quality service, and client satisfaction
• Provide guidance and mentoring to junior staff
• Ensure each project complies with company quality standards and client specifications
• Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
• Registered Professional Engineer in Oklahoma
• Minimum 3 years of transportation engineering experience
• Project Management Professional certification is a plus
• ODOT environmental and/or planning pre-certifications preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to provide clear direction to project team members
• Solid Roadway design experience
• Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D and Microstation
• Successful business development experience
• Excellent leadership and time management skills
Please apply online at: https://external-huitt-zollars.icims.com
Job ID No: OK020
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/kmth5yyfg6f9m2d5
Huitt-Zollars is an equal opportunity employer.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?