Job: Structural Project Engineer, Fisher Associates, Rochester, NY
Structural Project Engineer
Rochester, NY 14607 United States
Structural - Bridge
Fisher Associates, P.E., L.S., L.A., D.P.C. delivers Planning, Environmental, Engineering, Surveying, and Construction Representation services for clients in the Transportation, Land Development, and Energy sectors. Our complementary services enable us to offer a complete approach to any project we encounter.
Fisher Associates continues to consistently meet the demands of our state, municipal, and private industry clients across the country. Our Clientship Philosophy ™ means responsiveness and accountability. We think with the end in mind to assist our clients to realize their goals.
Summary/Objective: The Rochester Office has a full-time position for a licensed Bridge Project Engineer with 8-12 years of transportation structures related experience. Understanding of MicroStation is preferable. This position is well suited for someone who can work both independently and in a team environment. The ideal candidate must represent Fisher Associates in a positive/professional manner when dealing with internal/external clients.
• Design and prepare plans for all aspects of bridge projects.
• Work collaboratively with other disciplines to advance all project deliverables.
• Lead internal design teams.
• Mentor staff on structural design.
• Perform other duties as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
• 8-12 years of transportation structure experience.
• Strong organizational skills with ability to manage project budgets and schedules.
• New York Professional Engineering License or ability to obtain NYS license.
• Strong communication (both written and verbal), diplomacy, and collaboration skills.
• Proficiency with Bridge Software and MS Office products (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
• Must have positive attitude and be flexible.
** Position includes signing bonus and relocation assistance.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?