Job: Sr. Civil Engineer Transportation Project Manager, Huitt-Zollars, Inc., Houston, TX
Sr. Civil Engineer Transportation Project Manager
Houston, TX 77077 United States
We offer a competitive benefit & compensation package, including medical, dental, vision, life, and long/short-term disability plans and two retirement plans: 401(k) and an ESOP.
Huitt-Zollars' Houston, Texas office has an excellent Sr. Civil Engineer Transportation Project Manager opportunity. This full-time role will manage the design of multiple public and private transportation projects and conduct business development in the Houston, Texas area. The successful candidate will have at least 10 years of transportation project management experience including TXDOT certifications and experience.
HZ is a leading full-service design firm providing innovative planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery to our clients in the public and private sector. We provide quality solutions for our clients and employment opportunities to qualified talent.
• Manage TXDOT highway and roadway projects in the Houston, Texas area
• Conduct business development efforts for transportation projects and cultivate client relationships
• Interface with municipal clients including cities, utility districts, selected state agencies.
• Conduct meetings with TxDOT, Toll Road Authorities, cities and counties for business development purposes
• Lead and manage the design of transportation projects
• Develop scope, budget and schedules of transportation projects
• Manage design team's performance on assigned projects
• Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
• Registered Professional Engineer in Texas
• Minimum 10 years of transportation engineering experience on roadways throughout Central Texas
• Solid Roadway design experience
• TxDOT certifications
• Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D and Microstation
• Successful business development experience
• Excellent leadership and communication skills
Apply online at: https://external-huitt-zollars.icims.com
Job ID No: H099
Huitt-Zollars is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin or any other legally protected status.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?