Job: Civil Engineer Project Manager, Huitt-Zollars, Inc., Thousand Oaks, CA
Civil Engineer Project Manager
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360-5757 United States
We offer a competitive benefit & compensation package, including medical, dental, vision, life, long/short-term disability plans, and two retirement plans: 401(k) and an ESOP.
Huitt-Zollars' Thousand Oaks, CA office has a dynamic full-time Civil Engineer Project Manager opportunity. This full-time role manages land development and public works projects for public and private projects in California while simultaneously conducting business development, and mentoring EITs. The successful candidate will be a licensed and registered PE in California with at least 10 years' experience which includes business development and an established network in Southern California. They enjoy cultivating client relationships, managing multiple projects, and mentoring junior Engineers.
HZ is a leading full-service design firm providing innovative planning, engineering, architectural design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery to our clients in the public and private sector. We provide quality solutions for our clients and employment opportunities to qualified talent.
• Produce plans and manage land development and public works projects from inception to design and construction.
• Perform business development and maintain successful client relationships.
• Develop project proposals, scopes, budgets, and manage execution and tracking of projects.
• Lead a team of engineers, designers and technicians in projects.
• Supervise designers, drafters and EITs.
• Manage the proposal process in the procurement of projects.
• Ensure projects are completed within client specifications, budgets and schedules.
• Maintain plan production and process plans and permits with various city municipalities.
• BSCE Degree
• Licensed and Registered PE in California
• Minimum 10 years of engineering design experience in Land development and public works
• Solid business development and client relations experience
• Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D, Microsoft Word and Excel
• Knowledge of local design ordinances and standards
• Understanding of City permitting and public improvements with the capability to process plans and permits
• Strong project management ability to manage a team within budgets and deadlines
• Understanding of project scope
• Passion for teaching and mentoring junior engineers to foster professional growth
Please apply online at: https://external-huitt-zollars.icims.com
Job ID No: TO018
Huitt-Zollars, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/bhdczd9hjvnjd7jz
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?