Job: Civil Engineer, Huitt-Zollars, Inc., Denver, CO
Denver, CO 80237 United States
We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package including medical, dental, vision, life, long/short-term disability plans and two retirement plans: 401(k) and ESOP.
Huitt-Zollars' Denver, CO office has a great Civil Engineer EIT opportunity. This full time role works collaboratively in a team environment on a wide range of projects including roadway, traffic, water, waste water and storm water projects. This is a great opportunity for an EIT to work on notable projects and advance their career at a premier design firm.
HZ is a leading full service design firm providing innovative planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery to our clients in the public and private sector. We provide quality solutions for our clients and employment opportunities to qualified talent.
• Assist project engineers in the design and perform computer aided drafting for various projects in Civil 3D
• Assist project managers with construction administration and construction management projects
• Assist in preparation of qualifications and fee proposals
• Incorporate changes at the direction of supervisory engineers
• Participate in design reviews to evaluate design concepts and make corrections to drawings as requested by project managers
• Research materials and assemblies for design and construction drawings as needed
• Attend project meetings and prepare graphic materials for presentations and/or documents
• Work collaboratively in a team environment with engineers and architects for timely project completion
• Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering (BSCE)
• Registered EIT or PE in the State of Colorado
• Minimum 3 years' experience of civil engineering design experience
• Master's Degree a plus but not required
• Advanced AutoCAD Civil 3D experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in MicroStation and OpenRoads applications is a plus
• Proficient in HEC-RAS and HEC-HMS drainage software experience is a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Works well in a collaborative open office environment and communicates well with team members
Please apply online at: https://external-huitt-zollars.icims.com
Job ID No: DEN032
Huitt-Zollars, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/zvrsd243xjcys6d7
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?