Job: Commercial Landscape Maintenance - General Manager, EnCon Search Services LLC, Jacksonville, FL
Commercial Landscape Maintenance - General Manager
Jacksonville, FL 32250 United States
Marketing & Business Development
We immediately seek to hire a General Manager for our Commercial Landscape Maintenance Division which currently generates over $2 million in annual revenue with lots of room to grow. Primary functions are to manage staff, maintain existing client relationships, develop new clients and hire new staff as needed. We seek a strategic leader who will craft and deliver market plans and budgets, cultivate client relationships and inspire his team to succeed through learning and growth.
• Develops and implements strategic regional plans to meet corporate goals and objectives.
• Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
• Reviews P&L’s and Financial Statements regularly.
• Hire, train, develop, and coach staff.
• Enforce policies and procedures.
• Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
• Regularly visits jobs to ensure that the supervisors understand the job and track it properly.
• Regularly visits jobs to perform quality inspections to ensure the standards are being met.
• Creates relationships with clients to accomplish the Company’s mission.
• Adheres and enforces all Company Safety policies and procedures.
• Works with Branches to insure most efficient use of Capital Budget
• Minimum of five years’ experience managing branch operations including personnel, sales and financial management in the landscape industry.
• Highly developed interpersonal skills to interact with both Clients and internal management team.
• A degree from a four-year university or equivalent combination of education and experience
• No non-compete for the Jacksonville Florida area
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?