Job: Civil Engineer, Huitt-Zollars, Inc., Irvine, CA
Irvine, CA 92614-4250 United States
We offer a competitive benefits and compensation packages including medical, dental, vision, life, long/short-term disability, and two retirement plans: 401(k) and ESOP.
Urban & Community Planning
Huitt-Zollars' Irvine, California office has an excellent Civil Engineer career opportunity. This full-time role requires solid urban development design experience with California license and registration. This is a great opportunity for an EIT or PE with 4 or more years of experience who would like to further their career at an award-winning firm, and work on notable projects. The successful candidate will work in a collaborative environment on urban development design projects.
HZ is a leading full-service design firm providing innovative planning, engineering, architectural design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery to our clients in the public and private sector. We provide quality solutions for our clients and employment opportunities to qualified talent.
• Provide engineering design for urban development projects
• Assist project manager with of design plans, specifications, construction support, cost estimating, and geotechnical coordination.
• Produce design and construction drawings incorporating information from Project Manager, research data and consultants for various projects
• Attend client meetings and meet with Agencies
• Conduct site visits and assist with documenting findings
• Compose and prepare graphic materials for presentations and documents
• B.S. degree in Civil Engineering (BSCE)
• California State License and registration EIT or PE
• Minimum 4 years experience
• basic knowledge of surveying and regulatory permitting a plus
• Proficiency in Microstation, AutoCAD Civil 3D
• Proficient in MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong knowledge of construction means, methods and techniques
• Ability to prepare civil engineering documents and specifications for projects
• Ability to read redlines and modify drawings accurately
• Ability to design printed and digital documents
• Ability to work in a team environment and independently
Please apply online at: https://external-huitt-zollars.icims.com
Job ID No: I175
Huitt-Zollars, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/gxxjr3dbcrgmd865
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?