Job: MEP Coordinator, EnCon Search Services LLC, North Dakota, ND
North Dakota, ND 28707 United States
1701 W Commerce Ave, Suit
Compensation $120K->, per diem $2K to $3K monthly plus vehicle and expenses.
This position will lead, direct and coordinate the HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical and Fire Protection systems Plumbing (MEP) from pre-construction through final turnover. The MEP Superintendent report directly to MEP Coordination and will assist in ensuring safety, schedule delivery, quality of work, and budget, as well as field construction oversight during project implementation.
* Plan and coordinate the implementation of project MEP quality control activities in compliance with applicable contract documents and WELBRO standards and programs
* Inspect and recommend acceptance or rejection of work performed in compliance with applicable codes and/or specifications. Define corrective measures for problem areas and ensure implementation
* Research and develop solutions to MEP problems and conflicts through timely and accurate interpretation of contract documents
* Process "Requests for Information" and change order requests through appropriate parties on a timely basis to ensure the prompt flow of information
* Coordinate MEP drawings to ensure all systems work within space constraints and code and keep current and accurate drawings and construction changes to ensure that accurate "as-built" documents are provided by WELBRO and our subcontractors to our clients
* Liaison with Superintendents(s) to ensure smooth interface and sequencing of MEP systems with other trades
* Assist in reviewing purchase documents to ensure compliance with quality control requirements and ensure all MEP materials received on the project site are in compliance with contract documents and approve transmitals.
Bachelor's Degree – Construction Management, Engineering or other related fields.
10 years previous commercial construction management experience is required
Medium to large project experience ($20M+) is required
Strong leadership skills
Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Strong prioritization and organizational skills; detail-oriented
Strong working knowledge of programs such as BIM, Primavera, Excel, Word, and MS Project
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
A proven track record of organizing project team to accomplish project goals
Effective negotiation and contract management skills to represent the company with the Owner
Well-rounded base of knowledge in construction disciplines
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?