Job: Senior Civil Engineer, Kiely Family of Companies, Philadelphia, PA
Senior Civil Engineer
Philadelphia, PA 19019 United States
Oil & Gas
As an ENR Top 500 Design Firm, we provide engineering, consulting, and project management services to the utility, natural gas, petroleum, and pipeline transportation sectors with offices throughout the Northeast. We commit to building and sustaining a highly trained workforce and empowering team members by fostering an environment of growth & career advancement. Become a major part of the success of others while developing your own skills and apply to our Senior Civil Engineer position!
We offer our team members:
• Medical & dental insurance
• Paid time off
• Retirement benefits
• Paid holidays
• Competitive salary
• Continuous training and development
• Understands and reviews client specifications on projects; drafts proposals and reports for clients
• Checks technical accuracy of work by reviewing applications and drawings
• Reviews project scopes, designs, construction specifications and cost estimates
• Assists in managing and identifying resource requirements through workflow process and documentation
• Works on multiple major projects and budgets of the highest complexity requiring forefront-of-the-field, innovative solutions
• Long range planning on multiple major projects including tracking and budgeting.
To be successful in this position:
• Provide effective training to other team members; effective presentations to critical/high level customers and effectively represent work group on review panels and cross-organizational teams
• Write convincing proposals and reports with all necessary backup material for external consumption
• Significantly impact departments objectives and goals through project results
• Consistently demonstrates extremely high levels of technical knowledge, ingenuity and creativity
• Develop and apply advanced technologies, engineering principles, theories and concepts
• Knowledge about the design and operation of systems outside of specialty
• Widely recognized as a technical expert within the professional community
• Self -supervising within guidance and expectations of divisional management
• Provides guidance to several groups of the organization
• Exercises independent initiative/ judgment in setting & implementing goals
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field i.e. Civil Engineering
• Ten (10) years’ diversified oil and gas, or utility infrastructure industry experience
• Professional Engineering license (PE)
• Ability to organize work, engage in a variety of tasks simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines
• Working knowledge of MS 365, MS Project, and CAD
• Effective communication, decision-making, critical and analytical thinking
About Kiely Family of Companies:
The Kiely Family of Companies established in 1952 specializes in design – build. Its three business units civil, development and equipment serve the engineering, construction, real estate and manufacturing industries. As an ENR 600 company, heavily concentrated in the Northeast, the Kiely Family of Companies employs more than 1,000 team members throughout the United States and abroad.
Kiely Family of Companies is an equal opportunity, M / F / D / V employer.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?