Job: Project Management Engineer, Minnesota Department of Transportation, Rochester, MN
Project Management Engineer
Rochester, MN 55901 United States
We offer excellent employee benefits, such as low-cost health and dental insurance, and affordable dependent coverage. Other benefits include:
• 11 paid holidays per year
• Earn up to 29 paid vacation days a year
• Earn 13 days paid sick time
• Defined pension plan
• Paid life insurance
• Short & long-term disability available
• Training opportunities
• And more!
How would you like to provide project management direction from inception to completion of projects? In this position you will be the primary contact in concert with the Project Management Principal Engineer and Project Management Administrative Engineer for other public agencies, special interest groups and the general public regarding project activities. At MnDOT we will provide you with a lot of variety. Our work is interesting. Other duties include:
• Establish effective long-term relationships with local units of government;
• Provide overall direction and leadership to technical project teams in the application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques in the management of project activities for minor, moderate and major scale projects to meet the project requirements;
• Ensure consistency with MnDOT strategy, commitments and goals;
• Ensure proper program execution and compliance with MnDOT, state and federal procedures, practices, regulations, and standards.
• Applicants must be licensed as a professional Civil or Construction Engineer with the MN Board of Architecture, Engineering, Land Surveying, Landscape Architecture, Geoscience and Interior Design (AELSLAGID) or ability to obtain licensure through reciprocity. (If obtaining licensure through reciprocity, a practice pending letter from AELSLAGID must be provided to MnDOT HR prior to their start date.)
• Valid Class D Driver's License.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?