Job: Civil Engineer, P.E., Breckon Land Design, Inc, Boise, ID
Civil Engineer, P.E.
Boise, ID 83713 United States
Compensation depends on experience. Full time employees qualify for paid health, vision,and dental premiums for the employee, employer match to SIMPLE IRA plan, PTO, and paid holidays.
Breckon Land Design is seeking an experienced and highly motivated civil engineer licensed in Idaho or the ability to obtain their Idaho PE by reciprocity. Licensure in other states is a plus. This individual will be expected to design and prepare plans and specifications, site layouts, grading and drainage, surface modeling, utility plans and profiles, roadway design, and coordinating with CADD/BIM technicians and other disciplines for construction plan production.
Our team brings a multi-disciplinary approach to projects that include public works projects, schools, parks, subdivisions, commercial developments, and other exciting developments. Visit www.breckonlanddesign.com for additional information. We seek to serve our growing client base with a high level of integrity, creative and cost-effective solutions, and high-quality service. We provide professional growth opportunities in proportion to initiative, expertise, and success.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• 5-10+ years civil engineering experience in commercial and residential projects.
• Strong work ethic.
• Fluent user of Autodesk Civil 3D. Fluency with Revit is a plus.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Proven experience guiding and providing oversight to project teams.
• Energetic and responsible professional Highly motivated to achieve class-leading results in an organization that values the same.
• Hydraulic expertise is a plus.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?