Job: Civil Project Engineer II, Enterprise Engineering Inc, Anchorage, AK
Civil Project Engineer II
Anchorage, AK 99503 United States
Health and Welfare
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Packages
HSA, FSA, and 401-K Plans
Paid Time Off
Access to training programs, online courses, and seminars
Ongoing and open dialogue with your supervisor
Discussion of progress and concerns while determining plans for your future
Productive and Flexible Work Environment
Open communication and collaboration
Community involvement activities
This position is responsible for project management, professional/technical engineering, engineering design and review, and knowledge of industry standards. This position supports a wide variety of projects, both commercial and government, and may lead a multidisciplinary field effort. This position serves as the technical specialist in the application of advanced concepts, principles, and methods. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, energetic team player and meet the following requirements:
• U.S. Citizen, with the ability to obtain a military security clearance
• Bachelor's Degree in engineering from an ABET/EAC accredited program. Additional education preferred.
• Ten (10) years of experience in the field of civil engineering is required
• Professional Engineer (PE) Certification
• Ability to obtain US Military Security Clearance for executive order and government contracts
• Ability and desire to travel periodically to project locations, domestic and international
• Safety Training certifications (CPR/First-Aid, OSHA, EM-385, etc.) is preferred
• Knowledge in the following areas:
1. Plans and technical specifications for construction
• Experience using AutoCAD and Civil 3D software
• Proficient written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced technical writing abilities
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite
• Knowledge of IBC, ACI, and AISC codes and standards
• Travel to project sites up to 25% of the time, domestic and international, for varying periods. Ability to travel independently.
• Must be able to lift or move up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to sit or stand for sustained period of time
• Must be able to ascend or descend ladders, stairs, scaffolding, ramps, poles and the like
• Must be able to walk, stand, crouch on uneven surfaces
Enterprise Engineering Inc. is an Equal Opportunity
Employer/Veterans/DisabledSelected candidates must successfully pass drug screening and background check.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/2VjparFLEwneTqYWSEGyy
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?