Job: Senior Project Manager - Highway, Lochmueller Group Inc., Indianapolis, IN
Senior Project Manager - Highway
Indianapolis, IN 46268 United States
Competitive compensation and benefits include Employee Stock Ownership Plan! In addition to our ESOP, we provide a 401(k) plan, rich coverage for major medical insurance, basic life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, generous vacation and sick leave, Student Loan Repayment benefit, and several others.
We are seeking an innovative Senior Project Manager to join our Highway team!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing firm that is involved in a variety of projects, including highways and bridges for various local public agencies and state DOT’s, miscellaneous structural design to support our other business units, and design-build pursuits. In this position, the candidate will:
• Develop or assist with the development of project scopes, budgets, and schedules for contract development.
• Coordinate with other Lochmueller Group departments and sub-consultants to assign project scope, budgets, and schedules.
• Assist with business development efforts.
• Prepare or assist with the preparation of statements of qualifications and letters of interest.
• Perform design type functions related to geometric design, hydraulic computations, and plan preparation, including CAD.
• Develop computer models in various software to aid in design development.
• Perform quantity computations and cost estimates.
• Prepare and develop various preliminary engineering studies.
• Perform quality checks of work assigned to junior staff.
• Manage project status and organizes workflow regarding the scope of services being provided by both Lochmueller Group staff and sub-consultants, as well as the project budget and the project schedule.
• Perform verification that project designs are in conformance with the latest design specifications.
• Perform related work as required.
The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering and be a registered Professional Engineer. The candidate should also have 15+ years of experience in this discipline.
In addition, proficiency with AutoCAD and/or Microstation, along with Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required. Advanced communication skills both written and verbal, along with the ability to work well individually and as part of a team is critical.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?