Job: Supply Chain Senior Consultant, Lochmueller Group Inc., Greater St. Louis, MO
Supply Chain Senior Consultant
Greater St. Louis, MO 99999 United States
Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri
Salary is highly competitive and fair.
We are proud of the amazing benefits we offer to each employee-owner and we believe they are some of the best in our industry!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing firm with an expanding supply chain strategic planning practice. We work with clients to solve their most complex and strategic supply chain challenges. We identify opportunities, develop strategies, and recommend solutions to improve customer service levels, increase efficiencies, reduce costs, and unlock value for companies and their shareholders. We work across the entire supply chain to find integrated solutions with emphasis on network optimization, transportation, inventory, systems, and warehousing.
As a Senior Consultant you will advise clients on their supply chain strategy, utilizing data and analytics to identify opportunities and develop solutions. You will also help guide the growth of the firm’s supply chain practice and leverage your industry relationships to generate new business opportunities.
Typical work activities include:
• Work directly with clients to understand their supply chain processes, capabilities, and systems
• Develop engagement objectives, work plans, and budgets to guide firm activities
• Evaluate large datasets to uncover existing patterns, trends, and operational issues for clients
• Coordinate and manage the work of team members involved in the engagement
• Communicate recommendations at all levels of a client’s organization
• Coordinate and manage the implementation of strategic initiatives for clients
• Serve as the single point of contact for clients throughout the duration of engagements
• Pursue new business opportunities through relationships, professional organizations, etc.
• 10+ years of relevant supply chain experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or similar or an analytical MBA
• Experience with supply chain planning processes such as network planning, inventory planning, supply planning, production planning, warehousing, and demand planning
• Experience using analytics and metrics to assess supply chain performance and quantify improvement opportunities
• Experience with analytics tools such as Tableau or Power BI
• Experience with supply chain technology solutions and systems (i.e., SAP, JDA, o9)
• Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills (PowerPoint)
• Strong inter-personal skills and an ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
• Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering or similar
• Experience working as a Consultant delivering supply chain strategic planning services for clients
• Experience leading a team in a project client environment
• Experience with optimization tools and solvers, such as Llamasoft Supply Chain Guru
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?