Job: Structural Engineer, Iquasar, Princeton, NJ
One of our clients in Princeton, New Jersey needs a Structural Engineer.
• Position: Structural Engineer
• Location: Princeton, New Jersey
• Position Type: Permanent
• Travel: Travel required
• Seeking a qualified Structural Engineer with 5-10 years of experience involving the design of bridge superstructures, substructures, culverts, retaining walls and sign structures.
• Additional experience related to geotechnical aspects of bridge design that include foundation design on spread footings or piles is desirable.
• Responsibilities will primarily be leading the structural design efforts for bridge replacement and structural rehabilitation projects.
• Applicants should have experience with AASHTO, Seismic, and NJDOT Specifications, MicroStation, AutoCAD, STAAD, SPA2000, Microsoft Word and Excel.
• The primary duties will be performing or directing junior staff to perform: Data collection, structural analysis and design, preparation of construction drawings and structural calculations, cost estimating, specifications, and construction schedule.
• Other requirements are good verbal and written communications skills, strong ability to work in a team environment and direct junior staff, willingness to provide assistance to senior-level engineers and project managers.
• PE license is preferred but not required.
If you are interested in this position, please send me a copy of your latest resume at email@example.com with the information requested below: Also, please let me know what time/number is best to call to discuss this great opportunity. In case you are not interested in this position or this is not a right fit for you, please feel free to share this opportunity with your friends/networks or anyone you know who may be interested in this position. Thank you!