Job: CAD Technician - Experienced Road Design, Athena Business Services, Fishers, IN
CAD Technician - Experienced Road Design
Fishers, IN 46038 United States
Our client offers an excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision and life insurance. Our package also offers flexible spending accounts, HSA's, and 401K with an Employee Stock Ownership Program.
CAD Technician: Road Design (Experienced)
We seek a Road Design CAD Technician experienced in performing engineering design drafting on transportation projects including but not limited to:
• Interstates, Highways, and Freeways
• Urban Streets
• Various Intersections Including Roundabouts
• Interchange Layout
• Produce drawings using computer-assisted drafting systems (AutoCAD or MicroStation)
• Follow Department of Transportation (DOT) standards
• Draft plans and detailed drawings for road construction and miscellaneous projects
• Provide timely updates for drawing completion and workload
• It is expected time skills will continue to develop, and CAD Technician will be able to take on more responsibility.
Led by an excellent leadership team and a very experienced staff, our client continues to grow in the Transportation and Structural Engineering industry. Working in an energized environment we continue to look for valued employees who want to make a difference in their respected field and challenge themselves with value engineering and cost-effective ideas.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 4+ years of experience performing design drafting.
• Broad understanding of civil engineering concepts and practices
• Proficient in AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and/or MicroStation, GeoPak design and drafting software
• Basic use of Microsoft Office applications i.e., Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams
• Work independently plus the ability to coordinate effectively with multi-disciplined project teams
• Ability to read construction and engineering documents
• Workload management skills to meet deadlines
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?