Job: Engineering Transit Services Manager, Huitt-Zollars, Inc., Dallas, TX
Engineering Transit Services Manager
Dallas, TX 75202 United States
Huitt-Zollars' Dallas, Texas office has an Engineering Transit Services Manager opportunity. This full time role will handle project management and business development of bus and rail transit engineering projects. The successful candidate will be a Texas registered PE with design-build experience in transit engineering, be familiar with transit agency procedures and have excellent client relations and management skills.
HZ is a leading full-service design firm providing innovative planning, engineering, architectural design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery to our clients in the public and private sector. We provide quality solutions for our clients and employment opportunities to qualified talent.
• Project manage design and build of both bus and rail transit engineering projects.
• Market to transit agency clients and win bus, rail and commuter projects.
• Interface with clients and cultivate client relationships for business development.
• Develop scope, budget and schedules, and ensure projects are completed within budget on time.
• Manage design team and construction management services team to ensure quality on transit projects.
• BS Degree in Civil Engineering
• Registered Professional Engineer in Texas
• Minimum 10 years' project management experience in design-build of transit engineering
• Must be familiar with transit agency procedures for capital project development
• Experience with multidiscipline team services for transit clients preferred
• Familiarity with other professional services firms involved with transit programs preferred
• Knowledge of transit O&M program is a plus
• Excellent communication and technical writing skills
• Solid client relationships in the local transit market, relationships with freight and railroads is a plus
• Knowledge of MS Word
We offer a competitive benefit & compensation package, including medical, dental, vision, life, and long/short-term disability plans and two retirement plans: 401(k) and an ESOP.
Apply online at: https://external-huitt-zollars.icims.com
Job ID No: D276
Huitt-Zollars is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin or any other legally protected status. Consistent with the Americans.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?