Job: Survey Manager, Huitt-Zollars, Inc., Tacoma, WA
Tacoma, WA 98402 United States
HZ offers a competitive benefit & compensation package, including medical, dental, vision, life, and long/short-term disability plans and two retirement plans: 401(k) and an ESOP.
Huitt-Zollars' Tacoma, WA office has a great Survey Manager opportunity. This full time role will manage the survey department and oversee project budgets. The successful candidate will be a professional land surveyor registered in the state of Washington with previous management and land surveying experience.
HZ is a leading full service design firm providing innovative planning, engineering, architectural, interior design, survey, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery to our clients in the public and private sector. We provide quality solutions for our clients and employment opportunities to qualified talent.
• Oversee survey department and projects including project scheduling, budgets and billing.
• Performs business development to secure additional survey projects.
• Supervise and positively motivate survey technicians and survey parties for quality project delivery.
• Plan and coordinate work of field survey parties performing design survey and construction staking activities and staff preparing reports.
• Review and certifies completed work to satisfy legal requirements.
• Oversee and perform land survey and mapping functions including, preparation of Parcel Maps, Tract maps, ALTA Surveys, and Records of Survey; development of legal descriptions for plats easements and property boundaries.
• Washington registered Professional Land Surveyor
• Minimum 5 years' experience overseeing and performing Land Survey
• Office production experience including boundary, topographic and construction surveying
• Business development experience
• Proficient in MicroStation, AutoCAD Civil 3D, Geopak, Carlson Survey and C&G
Please apply online at: https://external-huitt-zollars.icims.com
Job ID No: TAC035
Huitt-Zollars is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin or any other legally protected status. Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company will make reasonable accommodations to assist in the application process upon the request of an applicant. No question on this application is intended to secure information to be used for discriminatory purposes.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/33bcyjzy6hckc4jt
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?