Job: Civil Drainage Engineer, Sustainability Engineering Group, LLC, Scottsdale, AZ
Civil Drainage Engineer
Scottsdale, AZ 85260 United States
Competitive compensation package including
-Competitive salary based on experience
-Annual performance bonus eligibility
-Relocation expenses (negotiable)
-Profit Sharing plan
-Medical, Dental, and Vision
-Gym membership subsidy
SEG provides total engineering and architectural design solutions to an enviable list of the top state/national retail, restaurant, commercial clients. We are growing and offer great career opportunities. Our total compensation package is very competitive; our benefits and retirement programs are comprehensive and our paid time off is very generous.
Our work culture is relaxed and casual - focused on employee development and advancement. We are a stable and successful firm driven by talented and passionate professionals and led by strong and sound leadership
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or appropriate discipline
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in hydrologic and hydraulic modeling tools
• Must be proficient in HEC Ras, HEC-1, Flow-Master, and AutoCAD Civil 3D
• Overseeing preparation of hydrologic analyses of large and small watersheds using a variety of calculation methods, including Rational Method, regression analysis, TR-55, and HEC HMS modeling.
• Overseeing hydraulic analyses of gutter flow/spread, inlet efficiency, storm drain systems, ditches, culverts, and detention/infiltration basins.
• Performing assessments of runoff water quality impacts and design of erosion control methods.
• Preparation of plans, specifications, estimates and reports associated with drainage design/analyses.
• Experience with open channel flow modeling/analysis and scour calculations.
• Coordinating with internal/external disciplines, utility companies, subconsultants, and clients.
• Performing quality control for projects.
• Knowledge of and the ability to apply jurisdictional requirements in preparation of plans and reports
• Excellent communication and written skills
• Self-starter who can work independently and with a team
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?