Job: Project or Senior Transportation Engineer, Sanderson Stewart, BILLINGS, MT
Project or Senior Transportation Engineer
BILLINGS, MT 59102 United States
Paid time off, moving allowance, paid holidays, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k), Roth 401(k), Long term disability, Group life insurance, Aflac. Pay will depend on experience.
Come join our award-winning regional team of transportation engineers. This position will be based in Sanderson Stewart’s Billings or Bozeman, Montana offices.
• Oversee and accomplish transportation engineering design on assigned projects
• Perform as project manager or project engineer as appropriate
• Develop proposals and scopes of work for major project pursuits
• Familiar with state-of-the-practice design standards and relevant federal, state and local regulations
• Serve as a technical specialist in roadway design and hydraulics
• Manage individual and team effort to control budgets and meet goals for quality and schedule
• Develop and maintain client relationships
• Create a positive working environment through supportive teamwork, proactive communication and enthusiastic
• Minimum of BS in Civil Engineering
• Minimum of 6 years of relevant transportation engineering experience; MDT experience preferred
• PE in Montana or ability to obtain by reciprocity is required
• Prior experience in roadway design and/or hydraulics.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and communicate with diverse members of a project team
• Demonstrated experience with design software (Microstation, Geopak preferred)
• Strong technical writing and presentation skills
Sanderson Stewart is a multi-disciplinary design firm with a powerful core purpose: To Plan and Design Enduring Communities. We work beyond the basic requirements and apply creative design solutions that work, knowing the success of the project affects the entire community. That belief has led us to develop a framework for a holistic design-thinking and project delivery approach we call Complete Design. And our passion for creative but practical design has driven Sanderson Stewart to become an award-winning regional Community Design firm.
Join one of The Best Firms to Work For and make a difference in the lives of your neighbors; leave a mark that will last well beyond your lifetime. Join our team and help to plan and design communities that will endure for generations to come. We are always on the lookout for Cool, Smart, Talented People who are ridiculously committed to bettering our communities and their careers!
Visit us at: www.sandersonstewart.com
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?