Job: Structural Project Engineer, Enterprise Engineering Inc, Anchorage, AK
This position leads in the design of steel framed and reinforced concrete buildings and structures, foundations, petroleum storage tanks, supports for industrial equipment and piping systems; inspects and evaluates fuel storage tanks; prepares project drawings and specifications for construction. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated and an energetic team player.
• U.S. Citizen, with the ability to obtain a military security clearance
• Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
• Minimum of eight (8) years' experience in structural engineering, to include five (5) years in design of reinforced concrete and structural steel
• Ability to obtain US Military Security Clearance for executive order and government contracts
• Experience working in a consulting engineering company
• Ability and desire to travel periodically to project locations, domestic and international
• Proficient in preparing plans and technical specifications for construction
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Working knowledge of IBC, ACI, and AISC codes and standards
• 5 years' experience in design of military fueling systems
• Experience in petroleum fuel storage tank design, evaluation, and repair
• Experience in designing pre-engineered metal buildings
• Working knowledge of API 650 and API 653
• Current API 653 Certification
• Experience in AutoCAD, RISA, and Enercalc software
• Must be able to lift or move up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to sit or stand for sustained period of time
• Must be able to ascend or descend ladders, stairs, scaffolding, ramps, poles and the like
• Must be able to walk, stand, crouch on uneven surfaces
Enterprise Engineering Inc. is an Equal Opportunity
Employer/Veterans/DisabledSelected candidates must successfully pass drug screening and background check.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/eo8a8JUR1z5RfbXZF8y44