Job: Engineering Designer III - Transportation, Lochmueller Group Inc., Greater St. Louis, MO
Engineering Designer III - Transportation
Greater St. Louis, MO 99999 United States
Highly competitive salary and We don’t just say we offer great benefits; we really do! And, we are a 100% ESOP – Employee Stock Ownership Plan – we are all owners who contribute to the success of the company!
Structural - Bridge
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing firm that is involved in a variety of projects, including highways and bridges for various local public agencies and state DOT’s, miscellaneous structural design to support our other business units, and design-build pursuits. The ideal candidate must have an Associate’s Degree in a related field or equivalent knowledge and 10 or more years of experiences in this field. In this position, the candidate will:
• Perform design type functions related to geometric design, hydraulic components, and plan preparations.
• Guide designers in the production of drawings and assist in continuing training of design team.
• Perform design and quantity calculations.
• Understand and work with surveying data.
• Read and interpret schematic and construction plans.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
In addition, technical duties may also include performing field work such as gathering dimensions and field data, site inspections, etc. Proficiency with AutoCAD and/or Microstation, along with Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint are required. Strong communication skills both written and verbal, along with the ability to work well individually or as part of a team is essential. As a plus, this position could include opportunities to assist the Information Technology (IT) Department.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?