Job: Road Design Project Management, Athena Business Services, Fishers,, IN
Road Design Project Management
Fishers,, IN 46038 United States
Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, and life. Offers flexible spending accounts, HSA's, and 401K with an employee stock ownership program.
Our client is seeking registered Professional Engineers with 10+ years of experience in road design engineering with a BS or MS degree in Civil Engineering. Well-versed in all aspects of civil design for roadway projects to include but not limited to:
• Interstates, Highways, and Freeways
• Urban streets
• Various Intersections Including Roundabouts
• Interchange Layout
• Civil design including road design and hydraulic design
• Road design modeling using AutoCAD, Civil 3D, MicroStation, GeoPak, InRoad, GuideSIGN, and/or AutoTURN
• Strong knowledge of AASHTO design manual requirements and design standards
• Familiarity with INDOT design manual requirements and design standards a plus
• Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met.
• Maintain required project documentation.
• Serve as a liaison between business and technical aspects of projects.
Light travel may be needed to attend meetings.
Led by an excellent leadership team and a very experienced staff, we continue to grow in the Transportation and Structural Engineering industry. Working in an energized environment we continue to look for valued employees who want to make a difference in their respected field and challenge themselves with value engineering and cost-effective ideas.
We have offices HQ'd in Indianapolis with multiple additional offices in Canada, Illinois, and Florida.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Professional Engineer (Licensed Indiana PE or will acquire within 6 months)
• BS or MS in Civil Engineering
• Strong project management skills
• Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
• Deadline and detail-oriented
• Strong leadership and team-building qualities
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?